Sketch Up is useful from the earliest stages of design to the end of construction. Programming, diagramming, design development, detailing, documentation, RFIs—wherever you need drawings, you need Sketch Up Pro.
1. Introduction and Interface
2. Manipulating Object
4. Measuring and Labeling
5. Working with Components
6. Organizing Scenes
7. Creating Textures and Materials
8. Rendering and Animating
9. Creating Terrain Using Sandbox
10. Using Photo Match and Google Earth
11. Sketch Up Pro: Creating Dynamic Components
12. Sketch Up Pro: Working with the Solid Tools
13. Sketch Up Pro: Importing and Exporting
The Author is Working for KBufferIndia , one of the premium Institutes in the field of Technical Writing.